Are you wondering why people put bags over the mirrors of their cars when traveling alone? Have you glanced at anywhere the motorist put bags on the side mirror? Why Put Bags Over Car Mirrors When Traveling Alone? keep reading to know why.
Different things are done when traveling alone to ensure your security while driving. A few people leave their bag on the side mirror while their Vehicle is parked; alone makes people talk because they haven’t witnessed it before.
You can always put your bag in your car mirror if you are driving alone or if there are other people in the Vehicle. When you leave the bag on the side and you want to park the car, during the winter the snow wouldn’t compile the mirror.
Why Put Bags Over Car Mirrors When Traveling Alone
The main motive for leaving a bag in your side mirror is to protect the Vehicle. This might sound strange to you, but it works perfectly, and you can give it a shot after reading this article and finds it interesting.
The bag also prevents the car from getting attacked by robbers or vehicle break-ins. Accentuating on this technique might seem annoying, but an excellent suggestion.
Coating your side mirror with a small bag will make it impossible for someone to vandalize the vehicle or try to burst into the Vehicle by entering the window. The bag will make enough noise to wake anybody who is asleep.
If the thief finds it hard to break into the Vehicle or if they were not successful since the side mirrors were closed, they will look for other targets. On the other hand, the fact that your side mirrors are covered with bags doesn’t stop the thief from entering the Vehicle but it would be a tough struggle. There are times when side mirrors were stolen, that is why it’s essential to cover them With a bag.
There used to be a viral advertisement where a motorist placed a bag on his Vehicle. That was where the idea came from, and a couple of people found it helpful. Different people used this method for various purposes. It also protects your Vehicle’s side mirror from different degrees of weather.
It protects the vehicle from dust, rain, and snow. You don’t have to be alone before you consider placing a bag in the Vehicle. You can set the bags in the Vehicle when other people are there with you.
Although, figuring out The correct item you need when you want to pack light as a traveler might be difficult. Some travelers load their vehicles with numerous familiar items when going alone. But many people forget to place a bag over their car mirrors. This method seems odd, but it’s beneficial. If you genuinely want to protect your car from dangerous things, you need this method, especially when traveling alone.
(1) The significance of placing a small bag in the side mirror
Placing a bag in your side mirror prevents the Vehicle from being vandalized and makes it difficult for a thief to go in through the two side mirrors. Once they have no insight into what’s in the Vehicle, they definitely won’t want to do anything; simply because they feel the car doesn’t have anything valuable.
This method causes a significant barrier that stops the thieves from breaking into the Vehicle. It saves you the stress of taking the Vehicle to any automobile shop to fix the damaged parts, like the glass and side mirrors. Nobody wants to have a terrible experience when traveling in their car.
(2) The bags keep you safe
When you place a plastic bag in the car’s side mirror, you will be safer, and it gives you a lot of relief while driving. If you are traveling by your Vehicle, you will be frightened while you are going without considering this method.
People who drive during this winter season complain about how the mirrors are covered with snow. But only a few of them are aware that a small plastic bag is the best suggestion. When you place a small bag in your side mirror, you don’t need to feel inconvenienced by the snow.
The bag will do an excellent job for you; it can also prevent litter. Furthermore, birds’ dropping does not stain your Vehicle’s mirror. If you use good-quality mirror covers, it will be challenging for thieves to steal your side mirrors.
(3) Plain glass cleaners might put you into trouble
If your Vehicle has a glass cleaner and you leave it bare while driving. A thief will be attracted and might want to break into the Vehicle. Simply because they might mistake it for something else, they might think the car has valuable things. Small luggage or a plastic bag will prevent them from breaking In. The bags will restrain them from seeing the valuable things in your car.
Why you should place a bag in your two side Mirrors
(1) As motorists, you can keep items on the floor, most especially when you need a footrest
(2) When a bag is placed over the two windows, it decreases your Vehicle’s amount of sun and light. When the sun goes into Vehicle, the values in your car might be seen from the outside.
(3) When you are driving a car at night, it’s essential to still leave the bags in the car, don’t assume that nothing can happen because everywhere is dark. Bear in mind that road lights are usually turned on at night; these road lights might shine on your Vehicle, enabling people from outside to see what’s in your car.
(4) When you keep the bag over the two side mirrors when traveling, a few storage spaces will save on the floor, which will help other people in the vehicle with limited space.
(5) When you use your side mirror to look at things around you while driving, you might be charged for this because it’s an act of cheating. But the bags on the side mirrors will prevent you from doing that.
(6) if anyone is trying to ride in the back of the Vehicle. They can do that effortlessly, and then they won’t have anything obstructing the mirror’s rearview.
ALSO SEE: History of Toyota Highlander
Why Put Bags Over Car Mirrors When Traveling Alone
(1) The bag protects every cleaning solution on the Vehicle and cares for the car from breaking out or leaking out while you are traveling.
(2) When your car mirrors are exposed, an outsider can see all the gadgets In the Vehicle, like your cell phones, tablets, power banks, laptops, etc. These are valuable things that attract and thrive a lot. So it is important never to leave your car Morris exposed accidentally.
(3) Small bags cast away the headlight from the side mirror when traveling. We all know how
sharp the mirrors will be when the light reflects on them.
(4) The light reduces glare mostly when you are driving at night
(5) The bags will also block incoming light when asleep. Mainly when you cover the Vehicle’s
window or other openings in the car.
(6) The bag prevents several objects from falling into the car when driving. always keep the two side mirrors covered; when the sun is glowing. To avoid sunburned
(8) It prevents valuable things from being seen by other drivers or people passing by.
(9) The bags will also keep debris and junk while you are asleep. That’s why you need to live
your windows are closed; because these things can fly into the Vehicle
(10) It’s a good shade source for you and any other person in the vehicle with you.
(11) It blacks sunlight
20 Important safe driving tips
(1) Leave your documents in the car all the time.
As a car owner, always make sure your document is with you in the vehicle; for instance, your car certificate of ownership, driver’s license, a credible pollution certificate, and a valid insurance policy. When you have these documents In your car, you tend to have no confidence driving. It also prevents unwarranted panic and the stress of avoiding road traffic workers.
(2) Wear a safety gear
As a driver, you need to consider safety; it is essential. You should always wear a seatbelt while
driving your car so you won’t bump into the windshield in the cause of a collision.
ALSO READ: Acura ILX 2019 2.4i Specs
(3) Practice the speed limit
This is a safer guideline, but several drivers overlook it. When you are driving at a very high speed, it creates a risk of a road accident.
(4) Don’t drink alcohol before driving or while driving
(5) Keep a little distance Between yourself and other drivers
(6) Avoid distractions: While driving, there are numerous distractions you may likely experience on the road which include your incoming calls, distractions from events outside, etc.
(7) Make sure your car is always in a good position
(8) Get used to a defensive driving
(9) Lock your vehicle doors and windows immediately after you step out of the car
(10) Walk out of anyone trying to harass you as fast as you can
(11) Place a dashboard camera into your Vehicle
(12) Walk into a nearby police station if you discover anything suspicious
(13) Take note of everything that is happening around you
(14) Don’t use ATMs at night
(15) Don’t use credit cards; use cash instead.
(16) Don’t go to the gas station at night, most especially when you are in an isolated
(17) Always put a pepper spray in your pocket to protect against danger
(18) Park your cars in a Neat parking slot and many buildings. Most especially for ladies who
are traveling alone
(19) Turn the music or radio off when you are in red light
(20) don’t leave your kids alone In the car