At The Invent Cars, which can be accessed through https://inventcars.com/, our number one aim is to prioritize the privacy of our visitors.
Table of Contents
Information we collect
When you are been asked to provide specific information on this platform, it is because it is needed at that point in time (Registration) and the reason for getting this information would be made known to you.
While commenting on a post or contacting us, we may need additional information from you such as your name, email address, website or company name, Phone number, the message you intend to send to our team, and other additional messages you choose to make available to us.
What your Information is used for
When your information is collected, it is used for the listed below:
- Provide more services for our website
- Help us improve, expand our platform
- Help us analyze how our website is used by you
- Help us enhance our functionality, products, and services
- Give us a clear understanding of our users and help us communicate with them. This is not limited to customer services with the aim of updating them on vital information that relates to the websites for marketing and promotional purpose.
- Help prevent any activities that are not legal.
- Send you emails.
Inventcars follow every standard of log files. Every hosting companies are familiar with this.
This involves the collection of Internet Service Provider (ISP), internet protocol (IP) addresses, Numbers of clicks, date and time stamp, the type of browser, exit pages, etc.
Why do we collect log files?
We do this to analyze the trends by tracking the movements of users on our website which include the number of page navigations, and the demographic information. Please note that it has nothing to do with your personal identity.
Cookies and Web Beacons
It would be great if you go through the “Cookies” information to know more about how cookies work.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
However, as a visitor, you have all right to disable the use of DART cookies by visiting google ads network policies https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads and following the steps.
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Your IP is automatically collected when this occurs. This is done to monitor the effectiveness of their displayed ads on our websites and to serve you based on your search queries.
Please put to note that, Invent Cars does not in any way have control over our their-party advertiser cookies, or privacy and policy.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We are putting it clear to our users that they have full rights over their data protection. All users are entitled to the following:
- Have the right to access personal information: All users have the right to request a copy of their personal information.
- Right to make corrections: As a user, you have the right to make a request about making corrections to your information
- Erasure right: As a user, you have the right to request the erasure of your information but it will be done under certain conditions.
- Process restriction: As a user, you have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data. It will be done under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: As a user, you have the right to make a request that we transfer your collected information to another company, or organization or to be sent directly to you. It will be done under certain conditions.
- If you make a request to us, please you have to be patient with us because it may possibly take two (2) weeks to one (1) month for your request to be attended to. You can contact us through the contact us page in case you want to exercise any of these rights.
Another major priority is the protection of children while they make use of the internet. Parents are encouraged to guide, observe and carefully monitor their children while they participate in online activities. This is because Inventcars does not knowingly collect personal information from children who are underage.